Since Christmas I have been trying to save for my trip to New York (did I mention that?!) so my lust list is particularly long this month.
1. Military Shirt Dress, £48, Warehouse. I am all about the dresses - a complete outfit which requires as little thought as possible is a winner in my book - and this warehouse one is ticking all of my boxes.
2. Z for Accesorize cut out heart ring, £10. I don't understand how people manage not to lose jewellery. This beaut, with a favourable price tag, is perfect for my careless character.
3. Black Dungarees, £29.99, H & M. A total marmite item, I don't want to spend a load of money on something that probably won't be wearing next year. I think these bad boys could be the best way to ease myself into the whole dungarees look.
4. Topshop Hanoi Sandals, £28. Because it will get warm again one day, right?!
5. I LOVE this oversized VB dress but unfortunately my bank manager doesn't share my feelings. This & Other Stories number is as similar as my budget will allow and is also a bit less 'tenty' for everyday wear.
6. I'm a bit of a magpie for starry jewellery and when I saw these gorgeous Hush earrings via Where & Wear, they went straight on my list. They're a bit more of a subtle way to do the whole cuff thing but I can't quite decide between silver or gold!
7. Tom Ford contouring kit. This is mega bucks but, if like me you find the contouring approach a bit scary, could be worth the price. I've not heard a bad word said against this kit and by all accounts it seems pretty idiot proof.
8. I'm a bit of a closet Cat Slater when it comes to leopard print and this Asos dress combines by love of it with another one of my faves, a collar. Again, banking on being warm again at some point soon *prays to weather gods*
9. R and B Cadogan Boots. I was lucky enough to receive some gorgeous Russell and Bromley loafers for Christmas and I am totally in love with them. I'd love to add these boots to my collection. Yes, these are pricey (£215!) but the quality is second to none and will last for aaaaaages.