20 things we think are ok, even if no one else does...
1. If having your eyebrows threaded makes you want to cry. Serious ouch.
2. If all of your friends are engaged/married/having kids/buying houses and you’re not. You have enough to worry about – what to have for dinner, which box-set to watch on Netflix…ALL THE IMPORTANT LIFE DECISIONS.
3. If your New Year’s resolutions are a distant memory already.
4. If you volunteer to stay in on a Friday night – it’s comfy, it’s warm, there’s wine and nobody will judge you for wearing a onesie. If they do then you need to change your living situation.
5. If you’re not doing as many squats as everyone else.
6. If you’re not doing any squats.
7. If you fail to make a full-month without extending your overdraft.
8. If your ‘fancy’ jewellery actually comes from Accessorize.
9. If baked beans regularly count as one of your five-a-day.
10. To do what you want with your bikini region – bald, brazillian, bouff or bejazzled – it is yours, nobody else gets a say!
11. If your idea of a savings plan is crossing your fingers for a nice big rebate from the taxman.
12. To spend that majority of time behind your own front door in elasticated clothing.
13. If you still don’t feel old enough to be doing your own food shopping.
14. If the majority of your beauty regime is carried out on public transport.
15. If all you want when you’re ill is for your mum to come and cook for you, care for you and stroke your hair whilst you watch Disney films.
16. To feel like you’re blagging it – who doesn't?!
17. If you don’t own a spiralizer.
18. If you’ve used the ‘half your age + 7’ formula to work out if it would be ok to sleep with *insert favourite member of One Direction here*
19. If the best part of your nights out is pre-drinking at your bezzie’s house – ‘cos primping, preening, drinking and LOLing is way more fun than struggling to dance in your heels, fighting off a letchy drunkard who won’t stop hitting on you when you just want to dance to Rihanna.
20. To find comfort in lists written by random girls on the internet ;)